I would recommend Thurlow to any and all business owners. The dispatch is amazing and prompt. I went through 2 other heater repair companies and neither of them actually showed up. Thurlow not only showed up when they said they would, they also took the time to find me a fair priced solution. The technician Jeremy not only fixed the problem but did so with an amazing and helpful attitude. I was losing business due to my heat not working. The office personnel and technician were very thorough and understood my needs.
Experienced Furnace RepairDo you have a furnace that suddenly doesn't want to work? Instead of braving chilly winter evenings, turn to Thurlow's Heating & Air Conditioning for furnace repair in Apple Valley, CA, and the surrounding areas.
What's Wrong With Your Furnace?Your furnace often doesn't just stop working. In fact, it usually gives off signs that it has issues. These signs include:
- Higher heating bills: This often happens because of failing components or lack of maintenance. We can fix the problem to get you back on track.
- Strange noises: If you hear squealing, popping, or banging noises from inside your furnace, that's never a good sign. Let us help repair the issue.
- Excessive cycling: This might be from malfunctioning thermostats, rusted sensors, or a dirty air filter. No matter the cause, we can make the repair you need.
- Cold air: No one wants a furnace that acts like an AC unit instead. Whether the issue is a faulty pilot light or leaky ducts, our repair technicians can solve the issue.
- Uneven temperatures: Uneven temperatures can be from duct leaks or dirty filters. We'll solve the problem so you can experience the same heat throughout your home.
- Yellow pilot light: A yellow pilot light could indicate carbon monoxide. Don't wait. Call us now to solve the problem.
If you've noticed any of these signs, then a furnace technician can diagnose and fix the problem.